Millions of people spend hours on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. An iPad is highly suited for such people who are addicted to social networking. Apple iPad makes it easy to stay connected with people and to share information with them even when you are outdoors or traveling. Because it is of perfect size, you can feel comfortable in using an iPad device. You can lean back comfortably as you interact and engage with others.
There are hundreds of iPad apps which can make it easy, convenient and more fun to interact with others on social sites or share information with them. Let us review some of the popular iPad apps which are related to social networking.
1. Facebook for iPad – Facebook took a lot of time in bringing out this app into the market. However, within a few months of its launch, the app gained tremendous popularity and has developed into a fully featured service.
2. Hootsuite App – Hootsuite is a service which allows you to send messages simultaneously to various social networks. Hootsuite for iPad is a free application which lets you send messages and monitor conversations from your iPad device. You can also schedule Twitter and Facebook updates with ease.
3. Yelp – This is a very handy app to have on your iPad. It lets you search for any business or service near you. Not just that, you can also read reviews of other people about a particular business. Are you looking for a pizza or a petrol station near you? Do you want to find out any good restaurant nearby? Then this app can help you. You can even narrow your search by distance, price, which businesses are open now etc.
4. Dropbox for iPad – If you want to keep a backup of your files online so that you can access them anywhere, then this app is for you. It is very easy to use as it has simple, user-friendly interface which can help you in keeping your files in sync between your iPad, smartphone and your PC.
5. TripIt – Are you a frequent traveler? Then make sure to check out this app. As a TripIt user, it is possible for you to make travel bookings and then organize those bookings into an easily understandable itinerary. You can also forward confirmation emails from the airline, hotel and cab services to your TripIt account.
6. StumbleUpon App – If you are not already aware, StumbleUpon is an excellent site for people who just want to be served some random websites or webpages on topics of their interest. You can go through that webpage and hit the thumbs up or the thumbs down button. If you are bored and just want to do something, then start playing with this app. You just choose an interest, then you are served random webpages from internet. After going through the webpage give a thumbs-up or down. Keep repeating as long as you wish