Bel Marra Health Coupon code Upto 10% off Promo Code March 2023
Belmarrahealth.com Coupon code: Get the recent belmarrahealth.com Coupon code, Coupons, Voucher, Promo Code, Free Shipping and Discount Code to save money.
Today Offer: 10% off on any product. Code – SAVE10
Bladder Rescue Supplements starting at $49.95
Free Health Report with Email Sign Up
Healthy Prostate Supplements as low as $49.99
Pain Erasers as low as $29.99
Products as low as $8.33 per month
65 Superfood Essentials starting at $49.95
Bel Marra Health Discount Code and Coupons January 2019
belmarrahealth.com coupons being introduced at the Yourshoppinghut.com site in association with the belmarrahealth.com is a great combination to expect some lavishing discounts and offers to be availed here. These belmarrahealth.com discount code can help you buy an impressive smile at the price that you are willing to pay.
Breaking the Vicious Cycle:
- Sometimes I think, this life is so simple. When a child is born he goes to school after a while and grows up to be an adult, works for his living, marries and the same cycle is on repeat. But within the circle, I just realized there is a more complex and more toxic cycle going on. And its creator is none other than us! Yes, we are its creators!
- Let’s take the example of the dreaded disease cancer. It is caused by a mutation which causes our cells to lose the ability to divide in a controlled manner. This mutation is mainly caused due to lack of oxygen in our body or exposure to harmful chemicals. As we go back to the Egyptian era it has been found by researchers recently that the mummified bodies contain no trace of any disease like cancer. This proves that we are the reason for the origin and widespread of this disease.
- Modern technology is making things easier for us, limiting our mobility as much as possible. This has given rise to a sedentary lifestyle which is a contributing factor to this disease, the reason being the lack of oxygen in our body due to a low amount of exercise. The increasing industrialization has resulted in air pollution which is again a causing factor.
- Last but not the least the rising food industry is going hands in hands with the pharmaceutical industry and this part amazes me the most! Let me explain this to you too!
- The food products nowadays. Especially the tastiest ones! Carbonated drinks with artificial sugar, foods rich in sugar content, veggies and fruits containing chemicals to ripen them up, artificial sauces and spices, foods that contain artificial colors and preservatives, these are a few to name but almost all artificial foods have been found to be unhealthy and possible to cause cancer.
- Talking of the pharmaceutical industry now, it’s one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the world. Scientists and chemists are working day and night to find the best medicines and cures for the ever increasing types and numbers of diseases and it’s literally a business now, the pharmaceutical industry, though it’s for a good cause.
- But why can’t we grow together? We are working against ourselves only if we try to see from a deeper perspective. On one side technology is making us sedentary on the other fitness and nutrition industry takes the advantage, people pay hefty amounts to return to their original, natural body which has been taken away by the junkie artifacts of the food world. On one hand pollution and the packaged artificial food is giving rise to diseases and on the other, the pharmaceutical industry comes to rescue.
- Why can’t we break this vicious circle? Why can’t we escape this illusion of modernization and progress? It’s slowly degrading us. What do you think? Why can’t we escape this illusion of modernization and progress? It’s slowly degrading us.
I would like to share some ways by which we can tackle this at an individual level.
1. Saying no to carbonated drinks and foods which contain artificial colors and preservatives.
2. Going brown! i.e. Including brown sugar, brown bread and brown rice in your diet. Avoid white!
3. Go organic as organic food as the least possible amount of pesticides and chemicals.
4. Ensure that you work out at least half an hour a day, as this increases the blood flow and oxygen concentration in your body and this protects us from diseases like cancer.
5. Avoid red meat. Have green leafy vegetables as much as possible. Carrots and tomatoes are really helpful in fighting diseases like cancer and eye, skin diseases.
6. Have herbs and dry fruits occasionally like flax seeds( very beneficial in protecting from cancers)
7. Reduce your carbon footprint, i.e. contribute to all kinds of pollution as least as possible.
8. Avoid beauty products which contain harmful chemicals like parabens, ammonia etc. Go for Ayurvedic or organic ones.
9. Go for CNG vehicles.
10. Be aware of health news and keep improvising your health and fitness schedule, because “Health is Wealth!”.
5 Ways to Avoid a Painful Toothache:
The pain, the throbbing, the agonizing feeling that your head is about to explode are a reality for many at this very moment. I have had women tell me they would rather experience childbirth than the pain associated with a toothache. As a man, I wouldn’t know, but at least with childbirth, you have something to show for the experience at the end.
It is also a reality that much of this is entirely avoidable. Here are a few ways to get a handle on this starting right now:
1. Understand that you can have a cavity without experiencing tooth pain. This is probably, the main reason that people get into trouble. They assume that if a tooth isn’t hurting, there must not be anything wrong with it. Nothing could be further from the truth. You can even have multiple cavities — on the same tooth — without pain in the early and moderate stages of decay. How is this possible? It’s simple. The outer layer of your tooth, called enamel, is mineral. It has no nerves and therefore will not send you a pain signal to say it is breaking down.
2. Watch your diet. Avoid sugary foods, drinks, and snacks. Cut sodas out of your diet. The average 12 oz. can of soda contains about as many teaspoons of sugar. Many foods also contain hidden sugars. Foods with bleached flour (think bread, pizza, bagels, cereals, chips, pasta, etc.) are among the stickiest and most acid-forming foods out there. I would venture to guess that the residue following a sandwich or pretzel will probably stick to your tooth longer than a caramel. Bad news if you don’t brush after meals.
3. Develop disciplined oral hygiene habits. Make brushing your teeth after meals and snacks, as well as daily flossing, a part of your daily routine. Many people start out well (especially after a trip to the dentist), but become less disciplined after a few weeks. Very often they will stop flossing altogether, for example. You need to make your hygiene routine as regular a part of your daily habit as eating.
4. Get out of the “emergency” mentality. Some people will only see a dentist for emergencies. You know who you are. So does the dentist. As my receptionist puts it when one of these people calls: “His (or her) head must be on fire.” Emergencies end up costing you far more than preventive care. If you don’t believe it, ask your dentist about the cost of a filling versus an emergency visit that involves a root canal… and then the tooth restoration following the root canal. The latter type of visit usually costs you more than ten times the former.
5. See your dentist regularly. Believe it or not, this actually saves you money in the long-run. Patients that see their dentist at least twice a year are much less likely to experience the high costs associated with neglect than those who see their dentist only when they perceive a problem. There is also the matter of lost income associated with time out of work. Perhaps not least importantly, you will avoid much of the pain and discomfort that comes with abscesses, bleeding gums, broken teeth, and swollen faces.
You Might Be Like Other Popular Stores :
Take care of yourself. Apart from the health risks involved with infection and the inability to digest your food well when you lose your teeth, tooth pain can put a serious dent in your disposition. It’s hard to be happy when you are losing sleep because of constant throbbing or when you can’t concentrate at work or at home.