On a summer night out, a nice beautiful dress is your must have piece to make a head-turning statement. The fabric of a beautiful should hug your curves tightly creating a beautiful silhouette.
Styles such as the bandage dress are popular due to the flattery style. Beautiful dresses have made waves on both the red carpet and the catwalk.
Fashion designers manipulate the cut and style to suit all shapes and to suit the needs of different occasions. A cream boat-neck bandage dress with A-Line skirt would be a dress fit for Kate Middleton herself.
A dress designed in this style would make for a poised and polished Meet-the-Parents look. A sleeveless ivory dress with a sweetheart neckline is a perfect date night dress. This romantic style of a dress is just the right mix of sexy and classic. And, of course, a white dress can be just plain hot. A low-cut dress with a snug fit and body contorting is a sexy way to stand out when you go clubbing during the summer.
These leave little to the imagination, especially when some designers really ramp up the heat by adding cut outs, low backs, and slits to their bandage dresses. Bruch, dates, dancing: the white bandage is up for anything.
Bruch, dates, dancing: a beautiful dress is up for anything. The question is are you up for trying a daring dress? Don’t be shy! Here’s some rules to follow in order to find the appropriate dress:
1) Make sure you find the right fit. A dress should be fitted but not too tight. You don’t want to look subject to strangulation by a dress.
2) If you are looking for a more slimming dress, try a cut with a higher neckline and a knee length skirt. More coverage on a bandage dress means the dress will do more of the figure flattering work for you.
3) When choosing a dress, choose the right color of white to complement your skin tone. If you have more of a cool or warm undertone in your skin, find a similar undertone in the white fabric you choose for your dress.
4) Pair gold, silver, or nude accessories with your dress. Steer clear of white shoes and accessories – too much white in one outfit is overwhelming.
5) Last but certainly not least, work that dress. Prepare for some major compliments, gorgeous!
Let’s look at some of the stars that used the white bandage dress.
Stars wrapped up in the white bandage dress trend include Twilight’s Ashley Green, model Miranda Kerr, singer Taylor Swift and reality star Kim Kardashian. This is a seriously versatile design. No matters your body type: hourglass, pear, or plus, a white bandage dress is waiting somewhere out there to flatter your body.